شرح Realtek AC97 Audio Codec Driver A3.97:
Compatible with ALC-101/201/202/203/250/650/655/658/850 chipsets
AC'97 Rev 2.3 Audio CODEC
Featuring four 16-bit two-channel DACs and a stereo 16-bit ADC, the ALC850 is an AC\'97 Rev 2.3 compatible multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC multimedia systems. The ALC850 incorporates proprietary converter technology and fully meets performance requirements for PC99/2001 systems.
Four pairs of stereo outputs, with 5-bit volume control and multiple stereo and mono inputs, along with flexible mixing, and gain and mute functions, provide a complete integrated audio solution for PCs. The digital interface circuitry of the ALC850 operates from a low-power consumption 3.3V power supply.
Two integrated 50mW/20ohm headphone audio amplifiers provide high-quality personal audio listening. Utilizing Universal Audio Jack technology, Line-In and Mic-In can also serve as Headphone-Out with an amplifier advantage.
The ALC850 integrates an on-board dual PLL clock generator (14.318MHz and 24.576MHz), saving the cost of a 24.576MHz crystal. A PCBEEP generator is built-in and can be programmed by the BIOS to generate POST beeps without a buzzer. S/PDIF input and output functions are also supported, offering easy connection of PCs to consumer electronic products such as AC3 decoders/speakers, and mini disk devices.
The ALC850 supports host/soft audio from Intel ICHx chipsets, as well as audio controller-based VIA/SiS/ALi/AMD/nVIDIA/ATI chipsets. Bundled Windows series (98/ME/NT/2000/XP) and Linux drivers, EAX/Direct Sound 3D/I3DL2/A3D compatible sound effect utilities (supporting Karaoke, 26 types of environment sound emulation, 10-band equalizer), HRTF 3D positional audio, and Sensaura 3D (optional), providing an excellent entertainment package and game experience for PC users. In addition, the ALC850 is embedded with an impedance sensing capability to detect when a device has been connected to input or output jacks.
* Meets performance requirements for audio on PC99/2001 systems
* Meets Microsoft WHQL/WLP 2.0 audio requirements
* Eight-channel DA converter (48KHz)
* Stereo AD converter (48KHz)
* Complies with AC'97 Rev 2.3 specifications:
o Jack sensing on Front-Out, Surround-Out, Cen/LFE-Out, Surround-Back-Out, Mic-In, Line-In, and Front-Mic-In
o Clock input support options:
14.318MHz PLL (may be set to 24.576MHz) to eliminate crystal
12.288MHz BITCLK input
o Integrated PCBEEP generator
o Interrupt capability
o Page and analog Plug & Play registers
* Three analog line-level stereo inputs with 5-bit volume control: Line-In, CD, Aux
* High-quality differential CD input
* Two analog line-level mono inputs: PCBEEP, Phone-In
* A dedicated stereo Front-Mic input for front panel applications
* Line-In, Aux, and Mic-In can be shared with Surround-Out, Surround-Back-Out, and Cen/LFE-Out. (FlexJack�)
* 20dB boost preamplifier for Mic input
* Both Front-Out and Surround-Out integrate 50mW/20ohm amplifiers
* External Amplifier Power Down (EAPD)
* Power management and enhanced power saving features
* Stereo Mic record for AEC/BF application
* Supports Power-Off CD operation
* Adjustable VREFOUT control
* Supports 48KHz S/PDIF output
* Supports 32K/44.1K/48KHz S/PDIF input
* Three Universal Audio Jacks (UAJ): Front-Out, Line-In, and Mic-In
* Six Jack Detect pins for automatic jack sensing
* Power support: Digital: 3.3V; Analog: 3.3V/5V
* Standard 48-pin LQFP package
* EAX� 1.0 & 2.0 compatible
* Direct Sound 3D compatible
* A3D� compatible
* I3DL2 compatible
* HRTF 3D positional audio
* Sensaura 3D Enhancement (optional)
* 10-band Software Equalizer
* Voice cancellation and key shifting in Karaoke mode
* AVRack Media Player
* Configuration Panel for enhanced user experience
Supports Windows 98Gold/98se/Me/2000/XP/2003(32/64 bits). For Windows 98 SE, DirectX(R)8 is required to enable advanced features.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer. ماي ايجي